“be brave enough to start a conversation that matters”
Associated Element: Water
Associated Astrological Signs: Sagittarius
Associated Chakra: Brow, Throat
Colors: Deep blue flecked with white and/or gold
- Aids in communication, honesty, and self-efficacy
- Helps in connecting with third eye
- Helps balance physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Provides mental clarity and truth
- Boosts relationship bonds in friendship and love
- Soothes negative feelings
- Combats insomnia
- Helps immune system
- Soothes headaches
Situations it could be helpful in:
- Helpful for boosting psychic abilities due to it’s third eye benefits
- Speaking up at work, particularly during times of conflict or disagreement
- Overall, it’s a great motivator stone. It’ll allow you to see situations clearly and speak to them in a healthy way
As always, please consult with a professional or medical expert for assessing your personal mental and physical needs.
“Lapis Lazuli Meanings and Uses.” Crystal Vaults, http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/lapis.
Hall, Judy. “Howlite.” The Crystal Bible, 2003, pp. 172-173.
Permutt, Philip. The Crystal Healer: Crystal Prescriptions That Will Change Your Life Forever. CICO Books, 2016.